SPARTANBURG, S.C. (WSPA) – Krispy Kreme is introducing three pie-inspired doughnuts for the Thanksgiving season.
The company’s “Easy as Pie” collection is available through Thanksgiving Day at participating Krispy Kreme shops.
Here are the new doughnuts:
- Dutch Apple Pie: A fresh take on a fall favorite, this doughnut is bursting with apple pie filling, dipped in caramel icing, topped in streusel topping and hand‑decorated with an icing lattice.
- Chocolate Kreme Pie: Chocolate pie lovers will rejoice in this doughnut filled with silky chocolate Kreme, dipped in chocolate icing, topped with a dollop of Kreme and finished with mini-chocolate chips.
- Cherry Pie: This brightly colored doughnut is topped with short bread crumbles and a cherry filling; hand-decorated with an icing lattice, making it look and taste as sweet as cherry pie.
- No. 11 Miami holds off Virginia 19-14, moves to 5-1
- Durham event makes room for more outdoor dining at downtown businesses
- Top Pence aide tests positive for coronavirus, vice president to go forward with Kinston trip, officials say
- NC officials shut down church as ‘imminent hazard’ citing link to 3 deaths among 121 COVID-19 cases
- Charlotte police dodge gunfire while trying to stop driver at break-in call
For more stories like this that matter to you, click here to download the CBS 17 News app for free.
Watch live newscasts, get breaking news and sign up for push alerts – download now