RALEIGH, N.C. (WNCN) – If you’re a doughnut lover, Friday the 13th may not be so unlucky after all.
This superstitious Friday just became a little bit sweeter with news that Krispy Kreme is offering two dozen doughnuts for just $13.
The “Lucky Double Dozen” can be redeemed at participating stores by showing employees a barcode for scanning.
The offer is valid for either two Original Glazed Dozens or 1 Original Glazed dozen and and 1 Assorted dozen.
The offer does exclude Mini Doughnuts, and an upcharge may apply for specialty doughnuts.
It’s being offered at locations across the country.
- Crash closes I-95 northbound near Dunn
- VIDEO: Crowds cram into water at massive pool party
- More Triangle churches hold indoor services as Phase 2 reopening continues
- Fans pack stands at reopening of NC speedway after sheriff said he would not interfere
- Flooding seen in Cary, Raleigh after heavy thunderstorms pass through
For more stories like this that matter to you, click here to download the CBS 17 News app for free.
Watch live newscasts, get breaking news and sign up for push alerts – download now