RALEIGH, N.C. (WNCN) – If you’re a doughnut lover, Friday the 13th may not be so unlucky after all.
This superstitious Friday just became a little bit sweeter with news that Krispy Kreme is offering two dozen doughnuts for just $13.
The “Lucky Double Dozen” can be redeemed at participating stores by showing employees a barcode for scanning.
The offer is valid for either two Original Glazed Dozens or 1 Original Glazed dozen and and 1 Assorted dozen.
The offer does exclude Mini Doughnuts, and an upcharge may apply for specialty doughnuts.
It’s being offered at locations across the country.
- South Johnston High School football player, two others injured in Benson shooting
- I-95 in Robeson County reopens after wreck involving 20 vehicles
- 2 killed, 8 others shot, in ‘violent incident of huge magnitude’ at SC night club
- Jerry Weakens Slightly, With Our Eyes on a Couple Other Waves
- Wake Correctional Center inmate missing from work assignment in Garner
For more stories like this that matter to you, click here to download the CBS 17 News app for free.
Watch live newscasts, get breaking news and sign up for push alerts – download now