RALEIGH, NC (WNCN) – Friends marks its 25th anniversary this fall, and fans can soon celebrate all of their favorite scenes with LEGO.
LEGO is recreating the The Central Perk Cafe. The set goes on sale on September 1.
According to LEGO, you can, “check out the stage where Phoebe performed her songs on guitar (and where Ross once played his keyboard and everyone except Phoebe thought he was terrible).”
The $59.99 set includes minifigures of Ross, Rachel, Monica, Chandler, Joey, and Phoebe along with the famous Central Perk manager, Gunther.
Each figurine comes with their own ‘Friends’ inspired accessory items, which include Joey’s pizza box and Phoebe’s guitar.
- Employees stop attempted robbery by locking suspect inside store
- Photo shows moment of solidarity between Nashville officer and protester
- Protests reducing COVID-19 testing, could be ‘giving the virus another head start’
- Federal officials investigating if extremist groups infiltrated protests
- Columbus police looking for man allegedly involved in protesters’ destructive acts
For more stories like this that matter to you, click here to download the CBS 17 News app for free.
Watch live newscasts, get breaking news and sign up for push alerts – download now