DUBLIN – An Irish military veteran wanted to make his family laugh, not cry at his funeral.
And loved ones were shocked to hear the voice of Shay Bradley calling out from his coffin. Bradley could be heard screaming “let me out” from his grave.
Mourners couldn’t help but laugh as they heard it.
Friends and family say Bradley recorded the video before he died, and he would be overjoyed to see how many smiles and laughs it caused.
His daughter, Andrea Bradley, wrote on Facebook: “My dad’s dieing wish, always the pranksters, ya got them good Poppabear 😉 and gave us all a laugh just when we needed it!! I will love you forever 😘😘#shayslastlaugh“
- Mom warns of dangers of open-air carbon monoxide poisoning after son dies after a day on the lake
- 100+ firefighters extinguish large fire at former school in Wendell
- Durham man busted with ‘Gray Death’ drugs after 120 mph chase on I-95, Nash County sheriff says
- 1 dead in 2-vehicle crash in Durham, police say
- Mom fights off masked attacker who grabbed her, toddler outside California home
For more stories like this that matter to you, click here to download the CBS 17 News app for free.
Watch live newscasts, get breaking news and sign up for push alerts – download now