The Edgecombe County Sheriff’s Office said in a press release it arrested a documented member of the “Sex Money Murder” gang on heroin trafficking charges.
Officials said Jeremee Dashon Epps, 22, of Pinetops, is responsible for the sale of trafficking amounts of heroin from his residence. Investigators seized 385 bags of heroin while executing a search warrant, the release said.
They also seized a stolen .380 caliber handgun and a small amount of marijuana.
Epps was on probation for cocaine possession. He is now charged with level 1 trafficking heroin 4 to 14 grams and maintaining a place for the sale of heroin, the release said.
His bond is $185,000.
Lakesha Latrise Jenkins, 29, of Macclesfield, was also charged for maintaining a place for the sale of heroin. Her bond is $50,000, according to the news release.
WHAT OTHERS ARE CLICKING ON:
- FAYETTEVILLE MAN ARRESTED FOR MIXING RAT POISON INTO CHEESE AT PIZZA SHOP, POLICE SAY
- JOHNSTON COUNTY MAN DIES WHILE SWIMMING AT CAPE HATTERAS NATIONAL SEASHORE
- 30 HOMEMADE PIPE BOMBS FOUND IN WOODED AREA NEAR ROXBORO
- MAYOR WHO WON BY 7 VOTES SWORN IN HOURS AFTER COURT APPEARANCE FOR DWI CHARGE
- NEWSPAPER PULLS OBIT THAT DETAILED WOMAN’S AFFAIR