HENDERSON, N.C. (WNCN) — A man died and two other people suffered injuries in a shooting at a home in Henderson Sunday night, police said.
The incident was reported as a shooting at 8:20 p.m. at 406 Rowland Street, according to a news release from Henderson police.
When officers arrived, a man was found dead from a gunshot wound. Two other people were suffering from what appeared to be non-life-threatening injuries.
“At this point, this investigation is being deemed a domestic-related incident,” the release said.
A fourth person is “being interviewed at this time,” the news release said.
The shooting is currently under investigation, according to police.
More headlines from CBS17.com:
- Colorado man denied lottery winnings after missing deadline by 3 days
- Tracking the Tropics: Disturbance has 80% chance of developing over the Caribbean
- Judge Judy to move her gavel to streaming service IMDb TV
- NC environmental groups say Neuse River fish kill is the longest they’ve seen in decades
- 4th inmate at NC prison dies after contracting COVID-19