SOUTHERN PINES, N.C. (WNCN) — A Southern Pines man is wanted for his role in a Dec. 2 homicide, police said.
Southern Pines police are looking for 18-year-old Gregory Elijuan Gay Jr. Police say the homicide took place at Gay’s home on 918 Talmadge Way.
An investigation revealed that this was not a random act of violence and was the result of a domestic incident between the victim and the suspect.
Gay is described as standing 5-foot-9-inches tall, weighing 180 pounds.
Investigators say that this was an isolated incident; however, the suspect should be considered armed and dangerous.
No additional information pertaining to this investigation will be released, as this investigation is still ongoing and the release of information could jeopardize the investigative process and future court prosecutions.
More headlines from CBS17.com:
- Carolina Hurricanes beat Toronto 6-3 with help of emergency goaltender
- Police, others take part in Polar Plunge in Raleigh to help Special Olympics
- Husband speaks out after wife accused of tossing baby from car in Cumberland County in 1999
- At least 1 dead in Wake County crash along Ten Ten Road
- Stanley helps Duke blow past Virginia Tech 88-64
For more stories like this that matter to you, click here to download the CBS 17 News app for free.
Watch live newscasts, get breaking news and sign up for push alerts – download now