SOUTHERN PINES, N.C. (WNCN) — Courtesy of a local brewery and the North Carolina Department of Agriculture, another bulk seafood sale is coming to central North Carolina, this time in Southern Pines.
Southern Pines Brewing Company will team up with the North Carolina Farm Bureau and the North Carolina Department of Agriculture to deliver a “pop-up shop” complete with seafood and beer at the brewery located at 556 Air Tool Drive, Suite E, in Southern Pines.
Available for order will be:
- Fruit box complete with blueberries (two pints), peaches (five pounds) and a recipe insert -$18
- Harvest box complete with six ears of sweet corn, 2-3 fresh white onions, four pickling cucumbers, two pounds of blue Adirondack potatoes, one-and-a-half pounds of squash/zucchini mix, organic red or green cabbage, organic beets, Lewis Filet green beans (1.5 lbs), Greenhouse tomatoes (1.5 lbs), and a recipe insert – $30
- Six pounds of NC frozen shucked oysters – $110 or one quart of frozen shucked oysters -$35
- Five pound bag of shrimp – $55
- Five pound bag of scallops – $68
- Five pound bag of skinless catfish – $30
Those who wish to have some of the food will need to place a pre-order here. Only pre-orders will be accepted. The cutoff date for placing pre-orders is Tuesday, June 30 at 11:59 p.m. EST. Product pickup will be on July 2 from 3-7 p.m.
- McCallie resigns as Duke women’s basketball head coach
- Grieving family pleads for answers after 14-year-old fatally shot outside of Charlotte arcade
- Live in Wake County and need help paying your utility bills? This program might be able to help
- Second stimulus: Mnuchin says White House will ‘seriously consider’ more payments
- Hospital nurse boycotts Harris Teeter until store enforces mask mandate
For more stories like this that matter to you, click here to download the CBS 17 News app for free.
Watch live newscasts, get breaking news and sign up for push alerts – download now