RALEIGH, N.C. (WNCN) – Some central North Carolina school districts will be closed Tuesday or operating on a delay due to hazardous road conditions stemming from Sunday’s winter weather.
- Vance County Schools will be on a 2-hour delay
- Durham Public Schools will be on a 1-hour delay at specialty high schools and all district staff
- Chapel Hill-Carrboro City Schools will be closed to students Tuesday. It will be an optional remote workday for teachers.
- Chatham County Schools are canceled Tuesday.
- Orange County Schools will have an at-home remote learning day Tuesday.
- Person County Schools will have an asynchronous virtual learning day on Tuesday.
The CBS 17 Storm Team is tracking a system that could bring another round of winter weather by the end of the week.