HOPE MILLS, N.C. (WNCN) — North Carolina State Highway Patrol say one man is dead and three others were hospitalized following a crash in Cumberland County on Friday.
Troopers say Freddy Rey, 34, died on the scene of the crash which happened on Camden Road around 10:30 a.m.
Two passengers in the vehicle with Rey and a person from another car involved in the crash were hospitalized with serious injuries. There is no word on the current condition of the injured.
Investigators say Rey was driving northbound when he crossed the center line and hit two other vehicles.
- NC woman charged with murder after Davison County baby dies following methadone exposure
- 19-year-old killed, 14-year-old injured after shooting in Robeson County
- 2 dead in Alabama naval aircraft crash
- Pedestrian killed in hit-and-run, Raleigh police say
- Saturday’s Virtual HBCU Homecoming Celebration is happening via YouTube
For more stories like this that matter to you, click here to download the CBS 17 News app for free.
Watch live newscasts, get breaking news and sign up for push alerts – download now