FAYETTEVILLE, N.C. (WNCN) — Fayetteville police are investigating after a person was shot and killed during an argument Saturday morning.
A shooting was reported at 10:25 a.m. at a home in the 300 block of Bonnie Street, according to a news release from Fayetteville police.
“Upon arrival, officers located the victim outside the residence who been shot,” the news release said.
Kianna Bryant, 22, of the 300 block of Bonnie Street, was the victim, police said.
“The preliminary investigation indicates that the shooting stemmed from a dispute between tenants and relatives at the residence,” the news release said.
Anyone with information regarding the homicide is asked to contact Detective S. Catlett at (910) 818-2543 or Crimestoppers at (910) 483-TIPS (8477).
More headlines from CBS17.com:
- Former James Bond actor Sean Connery dies at age 90
- As Trump faces uncertain future, so do his signature rallies
- Raleigh mayor lifts city-wide curfew set ahead of planned protests
- Original James Bond actor Sean Connery dies at 90
- Durham’s Riverside High School sports teams resume practices