FAYETTEVILLE, N.C. (WNCN) — Fayetteville police have identified the two pedestrians hit in a fatal hit and run that happened Thursday along Murchison Road.
Police say Titius C. Patterson, 24, of Fayetteville was the man who died as a result of the crash. Following the collision, he was taken to the hospital where he later died.
The second pedestrian, Michael T. Speas, 24, of Fayetteville was taken to the hospital with non-life threatening injuries.
Police have yet to locate the suspect’s vehicle but it is described as a burgundy sedan.
This story will be updated.
- Judo champion foils armed robbery by grappling suspect to the ground
- NC State football adds home-and-home games with South Carolina
- ‘Senseless act’: Bicyclist pushed by passenger in passing minivan dies; attacker also killed
- In-person early voting ends Saturday as NC turnout approaches 50%
- Wendy’s has a new chicken sandwich, and you can get one free
For more stories like this that matter to you, click here to download the CBS 17 News app for free.
Watch live newscasts, get breaking news and sign up for push alerts – download now