FAYETTEVILLE, N.C. (WNCN) – Four people, including two juveniles, suffered serious injuries in a crash in Fayetteville Monday evening, police said.
A vehicle traveling north on Hope Mills Road collided with a vehicle turning left from Ashton Road. The crash happened at about 6:11 p.m., Fayetteville police said.
Both drivers and two juvenile passengers in one of the vehicles were taken to Cape Fear Valley Medical Center with serious injuries. The injuries suffered by one of the juveniles are life-threatening, police said.
The identities of both drivers are begin withheld as police investigate.
Hope Mills Road between Ashton Road and Pala Verde Drive was closed until about 9 p.m.
This story will be updated as more information is released.
More headlines from CBS17.com:
- Wilkes scores 19 points as No. 5 Florida St. edges Notre Dame 85-84
- Jairus Hamilton’s career-high 23 lifts Boston College over Va. Tech 61-56
- Trump defenders argue Democrats just want to overturn election
- Duke grad student from China talks about deadly virus outbreak in her country
- Man wounded in shooting in Raleigh neighborhood