FAYETTEVILLE, N.C. (WNCN) – Four people, including two juveniles, suffered serious injuries in a crash in Fayetteville Monday evening, police said.
A vehicle traveling north on Hope Mills Road collided with a vehicle turning left from Ashton Road. The crash happened at about 6:11 p.m., Fayetteville police said.
Both drivers and two juvenile passengers in one of the vehicles were taken to Cape Fear Valley Medical Center with serious injuries. The injuries suffered by one of the juveniles are life-threatening, police said.
The identities of both drivers are begin withheld as police investigate.
Hope Mills Road between Ashton Road and Pala Verde Drive was closed until about 9 p.m.
This story will be updated as more information is released.
More headlines from CBS17.com:
- Wake Forest holds virtual July 4th fireworks show amid pandemic
- Eastbound lanes of US 64 closed in Wake County due to wreck, troopers say
- At Rushmore, Trump to say protesters seek to ‘defame’ heroes
- Violence mars Portland protests, frustrates Black community
- Boy killed, girl injured among 4 victims in Alabama mall shooting