FORT BRAGG, N.C. (WNCN) – Fort Bragg said it was forced to close its All American Gate on Monday due to “administrative action.”
The Army post released the information on Facebook at 12:01 p.m.
“Please avoid the area,” the Facebook post read.
Just 33 minutes later, Fort Bragg said the entryway had been reopened.
All American Access Control Point located on the All American Freeway off Interstate-295.
Fort Bragg did not release further detail on the incident.
CBS 17 will update this story as it develops.
More headlines from CBS17.com:
- Report: Twitter bans Trump campaign from tweeting over COVID misinformation
- ‘I’m out of money’: Some bar owners look for relief after Gov. Cooper extends Phase 2 in NC
- Facebook, citing coronavirus misinformation, deletes Trump post
- Nearly all Wayne County schools returning under full remote instruction
- North Carolina’s history with women’s suffrage on the 100th anniversary of the 19th Amendment