FAYETTEVILLE, N.C. (WNCN) — An alert was canceled Sunday night for a “missing endangered” young Fayetteville woman after she was found soon after the alert was issued, officials said.
Chelsea Angelica Marie Sinondon, 19, was last seen Sunday morning along the 2200 block of Dockvale Drive in Fayetteville, according to a news release from Fayetteville police just after 9 p.m.
Sinondon was found safe in Hope Mills and a Silver Alert was canceled around 10:30 p.m., police said. Police said she has since been reunited with her family.
- Travelers at RDU speak out as face masks now required at airports, on planes
- Serial sex offender arrested in Asheville kidnappings, sexual assaults, police say
- FBI: 33 missing children, including some who were sexually exploited, found in California operation
- 1 killed after Las Vegas-based bus rolls over near Grand Canyon, 44 transported to medical center
- Wake County leaders address COVID-19 vaccine rollout during town hall