FAYETTEVILLE, N.C. (WNCN) — Fayetteville police said Monday they are seeking three murder suspects in the deadly Halloween night shooting of a man.
Officers responded to the 500 block of School Street around 9:20 p.m. Thursday. A person had called 911 and said another person had been shot, the release said.
The victim, later identified as 25-year-old Deaundre Williamson-Servin, died at the scene. His address is also along the 500 block of School Street.
All three suspects are “considered armed and dangerous” and face first-degree murder charges, police said in a news release.
Dwight Dewey Bristol, 29, Dequan Donaldson, 25, and Derrick Bridges, 36, are wanted in the shooting, police said.
Anyone with information on the whereabouts of any of the suspects is asked to immediately call 911.
- Mooney, Gibbs lead Notre Dame to 87-71 win over Miami
- 2 bystanders and 3rd person shot when suspect opens fire inside La. restaurant
- Triangle-area police chiefs, chief justice appear on ‘Law & Order’ panel in Durham
- Man hits other man’s backside, walks out on tab next night, Myrtle Beach police say
- Wendell mom dies in Wake County crash on Ten Ten Road, officials say
For more stories like this that matter to you, click here to download the CBS 17 News app for free.
Watch live newscasts, get breaking news and sign up for push alerts – download now