FAYETTEVILLE, N.C. (WNCN) — Fayetteville police said Monday they are seeking three murder suspects in the deadly Halloween night shooting of a man.
Officers responded to the 500 block of School Street around 9:20 p.m. Thursday. A person had called 911 and said another person had been shot, the release said.
The victim, later identified as 25-year-old Deaundre Williamson-Servin, died at the scene. His address is also along the 500 block of School Street.
All three suspects are “considered armed and dangerous” and face first-degree murder charges, police said in a news release.
Dwight Dewey Bristol, 29, Dequan Donaldson, 25, and Derrick Bridges, 36, are wanted in the shooting, police said.
Anyone with information on the whereabouts of any of the suspects is asked to immediately call 911.
- Local social justice groups aiming to have voting rights restored for convicted felons
- Cumberland County mom says teacher made son with autism stand alone outside
- Former Johnston Co. Superintendent seeking large pension payout
- Chlorine spill closes Durham intersection
- Death of Orange County man found in yard result of gun battle, sheriff says
For more stories like this that matter to you, click here to download the CBS 17 News app for free.
Watch live newscasts, get breaking news and sign up for push alerts – download now