FAYETTEVILLE, N.C. (WNCN) — There will be lane closures this week near Fort Bragg.
The North Carolina Department of Transportation said it needs to perform mandatory bridge inspections along the new section of Interstate 295 between the All American Freeway and Cliffdale Road. The work is required within 90 days of opening to traffic.
At least one lane in both directions will close this week from 9 a.m. to 4 p.m.
Traffic impact is expected to be medium. Weather could delay work.
More headlines from CBS17.com:
- Childress, Wake Forest beat Boston College 80-62
- Motorcyclist dies after crashing into car on I-40 near Jones Sausage Road in Ralegh
- NC man charged with trafficking opioids, meth; bond set at $1 million
- Various groups expected as participants in Virginia gun rights rally on Monday
- Manhunt underway after 2 killed, 5 more injured in shooting at Texas club
For more stories like this that matter to you, click here to download the CBS 17 News app for free.
Watch live newscasts, get breaking news and sign up for push alerts – download now