FAYETTEVILLE, N.C. (WNCN) — There will be lane closures this week near Fort Bragg.
The North Carolina Department of Transportation said it needs to perform mandatory bridge inspections along the new section of Interstate 295 between the All American Freeway and Cliffdale Road. The work is required within 90 days of opening to traffic.
At least one lane in both directions will close this week from 9 a.m. to 4 p.m.
Traffic impact is expected to be medium. Weather could delay work.
More headlines from CBS17.com:
- VIDEO: House crumbles, plunges off hill during landslide
- Man meets up with dating app matches, then robs them, Va. police warn
- Former North Carolina Lt. Gov. Bob Jordan dies at 87
- Mom and teen daughter posed as photographers to steal baby, deputies say
- Boston College holds off NC State rally for 71-68 win
For more stories like this that matter to you, click here to download the CBS 17 News app for free.
Watch live newscasts, get breaking news and sign up for push alerts – download now