FAYETTEVILLE, N.C. (WNCN) – A fire summoned a large response and caused roughly $75,000 in damages to a Fayetteville home Tuesday afternoon, according to a report from the Fayetteville Fire Department.
The fire happened around 1 p.m. along the 2300 block of Foster Gwin Lane in the Beacon Hill subdivision.
Firefighters arrived at the scene to find “heavy smoke and fire showing from the exterior,” the report said.
Crews battled the blaze, then tried to conduct a primary search of the structure, but were forced to exit due to fire conditions, the report said.
Officials on scene said there were no injuries.
No further information was available.
- Wake Tech giving entrepreneurs a chance at $8,000 to jumpstart their business
- Blind and deaf dog hoping for the perfect family after a year with Triangle rescue group
- Triangle restaurants lament 2nd straight weekend hampered by winter weather
- Ice potential delays Monday opening of 5 Wake County COVID-19 testing sites
- Driver trapped, injured after GoRaleigh bus wrong-way crash along Glenwood Avenue in Raleigh