FAYETTEVILLE, N.C. (WNCN) – A fire summoned a large response and caused roughly $75,000 in damages to a Fayetteville home Tuesday afternoon, according to a report from the Fayetteville Fire Department.
The fire happened around 1 p.m. along the 2300 block of Foster Gwin Lane in the Beacon Hill subdivision.
Firefighters arrived at the scene to find “heavy smoke and fire showing from the exterior,” the report said.
Crews battled the blaze, then tried to conduct a primary search of the structure, but were forced to exit due to fire conditions, the report said.
Officials on scene said there were no injuries.
No further information was available.
- Vigil held for one of 5 youths who died in Capital Boulevard crash in Raleigh
- Woman taken to hospital after shooting in Raleigh neighborhood
- NC State Fair attendance down by 70k over 1st 3 days compared to 2019
- Pedestrian seriously injured after being hit by car in Durham
- Historic Louisburg home gutted by fire