FAYETTEVILLE, N.C. (WNCN) – Cumberland County’s health department is now offering drive-thru testing for COVID-19. It began on Wednesday morning.
The testing takes place at Manna Church, located at 5117 Cliffdale Road in Fayetteville from 9 a.m. until 4 p.m.
You must make an appointment first through the county’s testing website. Walk-ins will not be accepted.
Testing will take place on Tuesdays and Wednesdays.
There is another drive-thru testing option that is supported by Walmart, eTrueNorth, and state and local officials that is open Mondays, Wednesdays, and Fridays from 7 a.m. to 9 a.m. in the parking lot of the Walmart at 4601 Ramsey Street.
Anyone interested in the testing at Walmart should click here to see if they’re eligible for the free testing and to make an appointment.
More headlines from CBS17.com:
- Focus on your health as NC businesses start to re-open
- Georgia governor offers state as alternative GOP convention host
- Monday, May 25th: Take care of yourself as NC starts to re-open
- World Anti-Doping Agency looks to artificial intelligence to catch dopers
- Holiday weekend crowds trigger COVID warnings
For more stories like this that matter to you, click here to download the CBS 17 News app for free.
Watch live newscasts, get breaking news and sign up for push alerts – download now