FAYETTEVILLE, N.C. (WNCN) – Do you live in Cumberland County? Do you love the library? Well, now’s your chance to help find the county’s next library director.
Cumberland County has teamed up with Developmental Associates to create “an online community survey as part of the recruitment efforts for the new public library director,” according to a county news release.
The survey gives the public an opportunity to provide feedback “about competencies needed in the next library director, as well as critical issues facing the community.”
The county is encouraging residents to complete the five-question survey.
The survey results “will be used to develop skill assessments and structured interview questions to evaluate candidates.”
All responses are anonymous.
More headlines from CBS17.com:
- NC prison to serve as vaccine hub for inmates; officials working on vaccination plan
- Pawleys Island grandmother seeks justice after man’s murder
- Downtown Raleigh businesses brace for possible protests after pandemic and summer protests
- Sampson County church to host concert as NC continues to grapple with COVID-19 pandemic
- DC police seek man suspected of crushing officer in doorway