FAYETTEVILLE, N.C. (WNCN) — Two Fayetteville roads were closed for hours Saturday night after a dirt bike and an SUV crashed, police say.
The incident was reported just after 8:30 p.m. at the intersection of Rosehill Road and Shaw Mill Road, according to a news release from Fayetteville police.
The driver of the dirt bike suffered serious injuries and was taken to Cape Fear Valley Medical Center, police said.
Rosehill Road between Ridge Road and Golden Road was closed in both directions. Shaw Mill Road was also closed at Ridge Road Saturday night. Both roads reopened by 11:10 p.m., according to police.
No other information was released.
Anyone with information regarding this crash investigation is asked to contact 911 or Crimestoppers at (910) 483-TIPS (8477).
More headlines from CBS17.com:
- Work from home: These are the top jobs for remote careers
- NC sheriff issues statement after swastika found mowed in resident’s yard
- City of Raleigh fixing misspelled, incorrect street sign after CBS 17 inquiry
- Blue Bell to pay $17.25M in criminal penalties after 2015 listeria contamination
- Claims of ICE detention center hysterectomies spark investigations