FAYETTEVILLE, N.C. (WNCN) — Due to Hurricane Dorian, early voting hours in the 9th District has been changed.
During a meeting of Cumberland County Board of Elections members, a change was made to make early voting available from 8 a.m. to 1 p.m. at the Board of Elections office at 227 Fountainhead Ln. on Thursday.
The early voting site at East Regional Library will be closed Thursday.
Officials say hours for both early voting sites have not been determined for Friday and will go by the county’s guidance of operations.
An announcement will be made early Friday morning.
- Va. teen accused of killing mother, brother arrested at Durham Target
- Portion of northbound NC540 closed due to crash
- Cause of fire at Durham auto repair shop under investigation
- Raleigh Police arrest and charge 18-year-old in murder of 17-year-old
- Horne’s career night carries Virginia Tech past Pittsburgh 67-57
For more stories like this that matter to you, click here to download the CBS 17 News app for free.
Watch live newscasts, get breaking news and sign up for push alerts – download now