FAYETTEVILLE, N.C. (WNCN) — Due to Hurricane Dorian, early voting hours in the 9th District has been changed.
During a meeting of Cumberland County Board of Elections members, a change was made to make early voting available from 8 a.m. to 1 p.m. at the Board of Elections office at 227 Fountainhead Ln. on Thursday.
The early voting site at East Regional Library will be closed Thursday.
Officials say hours for both early voting sites have not been determined for Friday and will go by the county’s guidance of operations.
An announcement will be made early Friday morning.
- Sources: Security officers pulled off job at St. Augustine’s
- 2 dead as Imelda strands drivers, floods homes in Texas
- 29 years later, identity still unknown of woman found dead along I-40 in Orange County
- Presidential Candidate Bernie Sanders kicks off college tour at UNC-Chapel Hill
- Canada’s Trudeau comes under fire over brownface photo
For more stories like this that matter to you, click here to download the CBS 17 News app for free.
Watch live newscasts, get breaking news and sign up for push alerts – download now