FAYETTEVILLE, N.C. (WNCN) – Authorities are investigating a fatal crash that happened Sunday morning at the intersection of Owen Drive and Camden Road.
The crash happened before 8 a.m.
Police say a man was driving a 2005 Dodge Magnum southwest on Camden Road and a woman was driving a 2013 Ford Escape east on Owen Drive. Both vehicles collided at the intersection.
The man, Walter Lindsay, 55, of Fayetteville was transported to Cape Fear Valley Medical center where he died from his injuries.
The other driver was transported to the hospital with non-life threatening injuries.
No charges have been filed in the wreck as of Sunday night.
- ‘They’ named Merriam-Webster’s word of the year
- ‘Wheel of Fortune’ airs episodes featuring Vanna White hosting solo for first time
- Line that provides power for Ocracoke to go underground
- Baby born deaf gets hearing aids, squeals with joy
- Supreme Court rejects challenge to Kentucky abortion law requiring ultrasounds