FAYETTEVILLE, N.C. (WNCN) – Authorities are investigating a fatal crash that happened Sunday morning at the intersection of Owen Drive and Camden Road.
The crash happened before 8 a.m.
Police say a man was driving a 2005 Dodge Magnum southwest on Camden Road and a woman was driving a 2013 Ford Escape east on Owen Drive. Both vehicles collided at the intersection.
The man, Walter Lindsay, 55, of Fayetteville was transported to Cape Fear Valley Medical center where he died from his injuries.
The other driver was transported to the hospital with non-life threatening injuries.
No charges have been filed in the wreck as of Sunday night.
- Wake County Schools moves forward with re-opening plan
- Kansas GOP congressman charged with 3 felonies, including voter fraud
- Woman in Wendy’s is killed when drunk driver plows into restaurant, police say
- White House touts infrastructure agenda ahead of Trump’s trip to Georgia
- Ford unveils new Bronco, says website overwhelmed by ‘stampede of reservations’