FAYETTEVILLE, N.C. (WNCN)– A Fayetteville man won the last $100,0000 prize on a Loaded ticket.
Dennis McIver Jr. purchased the winning $20 ticket from the Han-Dee Hugo’s on Country Club Drive in Fayetteville, the NC Education Lottery said in a news release.
McIver claimed his prize on Monday at the lottery headquarters in Raleigh.
He took home $70,756 after required federal and state tax withholdings, the NC Education Lottery said.
More headlines from CBS17.com:
- Clayton police chief, who is taking new job, has made $21,000 while on leave since November
- Funeral plans announced for Horry County officer killed near Myrtle Beach
- 2 taken to hospital after shooting in Cumberland County, sheriff says
- New Jersey causes stir by making smokers eligible for COVID-19 vaccine
- Fake drugs? Substance found in car from police auction was initially believed to be $300K in heroin