FAYETTEVILLE, N.C. (WNCN) – Fayetteville police were able to identify two people they believe may have information on an attempted child abduction, a Wednesday news release said.
Police asked for help with the identification Wednesday afternoon. They followed up about an hour later to say the pair had been identified.
The attempted abduction was reported to have happened on Sunday at Clark Park along the 600 block of Sherman Drive, the release said.
Anyone with information is asked to contact Det. S. Conrad with the Fayetteville Police Department at 910-391-9886 or Crimestoppers at 910-483-TIPS.
More headlines from CBS17.com:
- 6,096 new COVID-19 cases reported in N.C. Sunday, fourth day of more than 100 deaths
- Four Raleigh homes evacuated after grenade found in yard
- Monarch butterfly population moves closer to extinction
- Red Cross assisting 20 people after morning apartment fire in Greenville Co.
- Oklahoma lawmaker files bill for Bigfoot hunting season