FAYETTEVILLE, N.C. (WNCN) – Fayetteville police were able to identify two people they believe may have information on an attempted child abduction, a Wednesday news release said.
Police asked for help with the identification Wednesday afternoon. They followed up about an hour later to say the pair had been identified.
The attempted abduction was reported to have happened on Sunday at Clark Park along the 600 block of Sherman Drive, the release said.
Anyone with information is asked to contact Det. S. Conrad with the Fayetteville Police Department at 910-391-9886 or Crimestoppers at 910-483-TIPS.
More headlines from CBS17.com:
- 1 seriously injured in road rage shooting on I-77 in Huntersville
- McCallie resigns as Duke women’s basketball head coach
- Grieving family pleads for answers after 14-year-old fatally shot outside of Charlotte arcade
- Live in Wake County and need help paying your utility bills? This program might be able to help
- Second stimulus: Mnuchin says White House will ‘seriously consider’ more payments
For more stories like this that matter to you, click here to download the CBS 17 News app for free.
Watch live newscasts, get breaking news and sign up for push alerts – download now