FAYETTEVILLE, N.C. (WNCN) – Fayetteville police are asking for help locating a two people of interest in a deadly shooting that happened over the weekend, a news release said Tuesday.
Police believe Brieanna Driffin, 24, and Keanna Driffin, 25, may have information related to the shooting death of 23-year-old Kara Dixon.
On Sunday around 5:22 p.m., officers responded to the 400 block of Teal Court to find a man shot dead. Police believe multiple suspects forced their way into the residence and shot Dixon several times. He died at the scene.
Neither person of interest is charged with a crime, police said.
No further information was released.
More headlines from CBS17.com:
- Tropical Depression 11 forms in Atlantic, expected to become Tropical Storm Josephine
- Rare ‘boomerang’ earthquake detected under the Atlantic Ocean for the first time
- Colorado Park Rangers: Please don’t feed pizza to moose
- Ohio UPS store owner personally drives package to Florida to ensure on-time delivery
- Triangle-area roads littered with trash after pandemic cancels NCDOT’s usual litter sweeps