FAYETTEVILLE, N.C. (WNCN) – The Fayetteville Police Foundation is sponsoring its fourth annual Back the Blue Night Event on Thursday.
The event hopes to raise money for the Chief’s Public Safety Campaign and to unite the Fayetteville community and its officers.
The Back the Blue Night is an opportunity for area restaurants and businesses to demonstrate their commitment to helping the Fayetteville Police Department.
The event goes from 5:00 to 9:00 pm. and participating restaurants will donate 10% of their sales to the Fayetteville Police Foundation.
McDonald’s – locally owned by Saleeby-Powell and John Parker Bubba’s 33
Re-Store Warehouse Zorba’s
Mission BBQ Zaxby’s – Owen Drive
MiCasita – Tallywood, Grove Street, Hope Mills Freddy’s – Ramsey Street
Luigi’s Mellow Mushroom
Scrub Oaks Old Chicago Pizza
Morgan’s Chophouse Texas Roadhouse
Bright Light Brewing Under Par Golf Club
Hot Diggidy Dog
The Bar-B-Que Hut
Chick-fil-A – Raeford Road/Skibo Road
- Gov. Cooper vetoes SB 168 after days of protests
- Data: More than 16K employers in NC received PPP loans of at least $150K
- Some utilities concerned about NC order that allows late payments without cutoffs
- NC lawmakers to have more oversight of state DOT
- Family mourns Durham woman killed by celebratory gunfire on July 4th
For more stories like this that matter to you, click here to download the CBS 17 News app for free.
Watch live newscasts, get breaking news and sign up for push alerts – download now