FAYETTEVILLE, N.C. (WNCN) — Police say an 86-year-old man who was the subject of a Silver Alert has been located in Ohio after last being seen in Fayetteville on Sunday.
Donald Budd is no longer considered missing.
FAYETTEVILLE, N.C. (WNCN) — An elderly Fayetteville man is missing and Fayetteville police are hoping the public can help find him.
A Silver Alert was issued on Monday night for 86-year-old Donald Budd. According to police, Budd was last seen on Oct. 20 along the 2100-block of Quailridge Drive.
He was reported missing on Monday.
Police say the man “is believed to have a cognitive impairment that may require medication.”
Budd is described as a white male who is 5 foot 8, weighs 220 pounds and has hazel eyes.
He is believed to be driving a 1998 Ford Taurus with North Carolina license tag FLR-2712. Police said it’s possible he’s headed to Ohio.
If anyone has information concerning the whereabouts of Donald L. Budd, they are asked to contact Officers with the Fayetteville Police Department at (910) 433-1802 or Fayetteville / Cumberland County Crimestoppers at (910) 483-TIPS (8477). Crimestoppers information can also be submitted electronically by visiting http://fay-nccrimestoppers.org and completing the anonymous online tip sheet.
More headlines from CBS17.com:
- Indiana man admits to pushing toddler down stairs after argument over food, court docs show
- 1 million air passengers reported in a day marks new flying milestone during pandemic
- Counties reaching out to about 10,000 NC voters who need to fix absentee ballot issues
- Wake County fire tanker truck crashes while responding to house fire
- 20-year-old ‘dead’ woman found alive at funeral home later dies at Detroit hospital, family says
For more stories like this that matter to you, click here to download the CBS 17 News app for free.
Watch live newscasts, get breaking news and sign up for push alerts – download now