FAYETTEVILLE, N.C. (WNCN) — Fayetteville police say a mother and her daughter went missing on July 8 and requests the public’s help in locating the pair.
According to a release from police, the mom and the child are not in danger. Police believe the pair left on their own and might possibly wanted to be gone.
Family members advised police that they are worried and wanted authorities to find them.
Police say Carmen Lowe, 23, and her 4-year-old daughter Aubriana Recinos was reported missing Monday. Authorities have not specified where they vanished.
Lowe is described as standing 5-foot-6 inches tall, weighing 110 pounds. Authorities have not provided a description of her daughter, but a photo provided by police shows the child in a pink jacket, white pants, and pink sneakers.
Anyone with information on the pair’s whereabouts is asked to contact Detective Haddock with the Fayetteville Police Department at (910) 703-9279 or Fayetteville / Cumberland County Crimestoppers at (910) 483-TIPS (8477).
- Durham police investigating attempted ATM theft at Bank of America; suspects on the run
- Looking for love? Skip this popular type of Halloween costume
- About 8,000 Wake County students gradually returning to classrooms starting Monday
- Despite aide’s COVID-19 diagnosis, Pence campaigns for Trump in Kinston
- Bikers gather to honor memory of Florida officer killed in line of duty in 2005
For more stories like this that matter to you, click here to download the CBS 17 News app for free.
Watch live newscasts, get breaking news and sign up for push alerts – download now