FAYETTEVILLE, N.C. (WNCN) – Fayetteville police are looking for a man suspected of first-degree murder. They also warned that he is believed to be armed and dangerous.
A tweet from the Fayetteville Police Department said Maurice Terrell General is wanted in connection with the killing of Linwood Johnson Jr., which happened June 14 along the 200 block of Cumberland Street.
Police also said not to approach General.
General was last seen operating a dark Nissan 370Z convertible with West Virginia plates 54D900.
Anyone with information can call 911 or CrimeStoppers at 910-483-TIPS.
Latest news from CBS17.com:
- Greenville restaurant donates sales to American Immigration Council after ‘send her back’ rally chant
- Passengers on Southwest flight get free Nintendo Switch
- Texas woman pleads guilty in shooting deaths of 2 daughters
- 5 guys arrested after fight at Five Guys restaurant in Florida
- Wife convicted in Georgia soldier’s death, guilty of murder
For more stories like this that matter to you, click here to download the CBS 17 News app for free.
Watch live newscasts, get breaking news and sign up for push alerts – download now