FAYETTEVILLE, N.C. (WNCN)- A woman’s suspicious death has been ruled a homicide, the Fayetteville Police Department said.
Police said the woman, identified as Nena Renae Mollison, 49, was found dead inside her home in the 3800-block of Murchison on March 2, police said.
The medical examiner has ruled her death as a homicide, police said.
If you have any information on this homicide, please call Detective J. Arnold with the Fayetteville Police Department at (910) 824-9539, Sgt. Bohannon at (910) 759-9473, or Fayetteville / Cumberland County Crimestoppers at (910) 483-TIPS (8477).
You can also submit tips to Crimestoppers online by clicking here.
More headlines from CBS17.com:
- Biggest snow of season still on track overnight for central NC
- Convenience vs. privacy: How apps like Facebook Messenger spy on users
- Anticipation of snow leads to schedule changes for central NC schools, colleges
- Protesters call for better living conditions in Durham public housing
- Fayetteville city leaders vote not to demolish Market House, still want it changed in some way