FAYETTEVILLE, N.C. (WNCN)- A woman’s suspicious death has been ruled a homicide, the Fayetteville Police Department said.
Police said the woman, identified as Nena Renae Mollison, 49, was found dead inside her home in the 3800-block of Murchison on March 2, police said.
The medical examiner has ruled her death as a homicide, police said.
If you have any information on this homicide, please call Detective J. Arnold with the Fayetteville Police Department at (910) 824-9539, Sgt. Bohannon at (910) 759-9473, or Fayetteville / Cumberland County Crimestoppers at (910) 483-TIPS (8477).
You can also submit tips to Crimestoppers online by clicking here.
More headlines from CBS17.com:
- 1 seriously injured in road rage shooting on I-77 in Huntersville
- McCallie resigns as Duke women’s basketball head coach
- Grieving family pleads for answers after 14-year-old fatally shot outside of Charlotte arcade
- Live in Wake County and need help paying your utility bills? This program might be able to help
- Second stimulus: Mnuchin says White House will ‘seriously consider’ more payments
For more stories like this that matter to you, click here to download the CBS 17 News app for free.
Watch live newscasts, get breaking news and sign up for push alerts – download now