AIKEN, S.C. (WIS) – The Aiken County Coroner’s Office has identified a North Carolina who died in a car crash on Interstate 20 Saturday morning.
Catherine K. O’Horo, 57, of Fayetteville, was pronounced dead at the scene around 11:30 a.m.
O’Horo was traveling eastbound on I-20 when she lost control of her vehicle, ran off the right side of the interstate and struck a tree.
O’Horo died for blunt force injuries. A toxicology analysis is pending.
The coroner’s office and South Carolina Highway Patrol are investigating.
Copyright 2019 WIS. All rights reserved.
More headlines from CBS17.com:
- VDH confirms first child death due to COVID-19 is teen in the Southside Health District
- Foot Locker turning U.S. stores into temporary voter registration sites
- 2 groups exchanged gunfire outside North Carolina day care, police say
- North Carolina Marine – the oldest living – celebrates 107th birthday
- Garner chief: Police chase of stolen vehicle ends when it crashes into Raleigh house
For more stories like this that matter to you, click here to download the CBS 17 News app for free.
Watch live newscasts, get breaking news and sign up for push alerts – download now