FAYETTEVILLE, N.C. (WNCN) – Segra Stadium in Fayetteville will play host to a bulk chicken sale in early July.
The Fayetteville Woodpeckers partnered with Mountaire Farms to put on the sale on July 2 – which will be pre-order only.
Customers have the choice of 40-pound cases of boneless breasts for $53 or 40-pound cases of leg quarters for $23.
The cases will be available for pickup at the plaza located in front of Segra Stadium at 460 Hay St. bween 11 a.m. and 7 p.m. on July 2.
Orders must be placed by June 29 at noon.
Orders can be placed here.
More headlines from CBS17.com:
- Alabama students hold COVID-19 parties with prize for first sick person
- Walmart turning 160 of its parking lots into drive-in theaters
- NC reports record number of COVID-19 tests over last 24 hours
- Pastor of Charlotte’s largest Catholic Church kept on leave amid sex abuse claims
- Miami officer seen hitting woman in face relieved of duty