FAYETTEVILLE, N.C. (WNCN) – Segra Stadium in Fayetteville will play host to a bulk chicken sale in early July.
The Fayetteville Woodpeckers partnered with Mountaire Farms to put on the sale on July 2 – which will be pre-order only.
Customers have the choice of 40-pound cases of boneless breasts for $53 or 40-pound cases of leg quarters for $23.
The cases will be available for pickup at the plaza located in front of Segra Stadium at 460 Hay St. bween 11 a.m. and 7 p.m. on July 2.
Orders must be placed by June 29 at noon.
Orders can be placed here.
More headlines from CBS17.com:
- FDA places import alert on Mexican hand sanitizers over ‘toxic ingredients’ – see the list of sanitizers to avoid
- Winston-Salem police investigating after body found is identified as man missing since November
- Biggest snow of season still on track overnight for central NC
- Convenience vs. privacy: How apps like Facebook Messenger spy on users
- Anticipation of snow leads to schedule changes for central NC schools, colleges