FAYETTEVILLE, N.C. (WNCN) – People were displaced after a fire damaged two of four units at a condominium building in Fayetteville, the fire department said.
Firefighters responded at 4:50 p.m. 668 Bartons Landing Pl. They arrived to find fire showing from a two-story building. It took them about 15 minutes to get it under control, a release said.
No one was injured. The extent of the damage is unknown, but the Red Cross was requested to assist with the people who were displaced.
Firefighters remained on scene to investigate and were still there after 7 p.m.
More headlines from CBS17.com:
- The future of the Senate: 35 seats up for grabs on election night
- President Trump’s campaign website hacked in cryptocurrency scam
- Wake Forest neighbors of husband accused of killing wife say there was history of domestic violence
- 580+ videos released by Raleigh police capture candid moments of officers during George Floyd protests
- An inside look at how North Carolina counties review absentee ballots
For more stories like this that matter to you, click here to download the CBS 17 News app for free.
Watch live newscasts, get breaking news and sign up for push alerts – download now