FAYETTEVILLE, N.C. (WNCN) – Fire and Emergency Management officials responded to a house in the 7400 block of Layton Drive shortly after 2 a.m.
A neighbor reported seeing the fire from the next street over.
Upon arrival, a double-wide modular home was fully involved. The home appeared to be unoccupied and power disconnected.
At least 24 firefighters, one EMS unit and one Air unit responded.
The cause of the fire remains under investigation.
- Johnston County parents concerned about mold, rot in classroom trailers
- Group to display ‘graphic pictures of aborted children’ in Wake Forest, town says
- How much should employers accommodate pregnant workers? Lawmakers discuss
- NC license plate agency customers question $5 cash notary fee
- Police: 2 suspect break into home, assault man before stealing property
For more stories like this that matter to you, click here to download the CBS 17 News app for free.
Watch live newscasts, get breaking news and sign up for push alerts – download now