FAYETTEVILLE, N.C. (WNCN) – Fire and Emergency Management officials responded to a house in the 7400 block of Layton Drive shortly after 2 a.m.
A neighbor reported seeing the fire from the next street over.
Upon arrival, a double-wide modular home was fully involved. The home appeared to be unoccupied and power disconnected.
At least 24 firefighters, one EMS unit and one Air unit responded.
The cause of the fire remains under investigation.
- Raleigh mayor keeps curfew for 4th night
- Homicide investigation underway after man lying in Durham road found shot
- Authorities investigating YouTuber, husband who gave up custody of adopted son with autism
- Saints quarterback Drew Brees apologizes for flag comments: ‘We all need to listen’
- Suspect identified in 2007 disappearance of 3-year-old Madeleine McCann
For more stories like this that matter to you, click here to download the CBS 17 News app for free.
Watch live newscasts, get breaking news and sign up for push alerts – download now