FAYETTEVILLE, N.C. (WNCN) — A man stole money from a Zaxby’s restaurant in Fayetteville Friday night, police say.
The incident happened just after 9:45 p.m. at the Zaxby’s in the 2100 block of Skibo Road, according to a news release from Fayetteville police.
Police said that after the thief entered the restaurant, he “passed a note to an employee demanding money.”
Once he got the money, the man ran off, police said.
Police Saturday afternoon distributed still images from the Zaxby’s surveillance system.
Anyone with information regarding this robbery or the identity of the suspect is asked to contact Detective R. Southerland with the Fayetteville Police Department at (910) 709-1851 or Fayetteville / Cumberland County Crimestoppers at (910) 483-TIPS (8477).
- Doctors find brown recluse spider in woman’s ear
- Friends, supporters to celebrate NC man freed after being wrongfully convicted
- ALERT DAY: Severe thunderstorms likely
- NC couple wins $1 million in lottery while celebrating wedding anniversary
- Raleigh man nabbed, another on the run after armed robbery, deputies say
For more stories like this that matter to you, click here to download the CBS 17 News app for free.
Watch live newscasts, get breaking news and sign up for push alerts – download now