FAYETTEVILLE, N.C. (WNCN) – Fayetteville police responded to a shooting Thursday night in the Loch Lomond subdivision.
Police said the call came in just after 8 p.m. along the 7300 block of Ryan Street. They found one victim suffering from a non-life-threatening gunshot wound.
The victim was taken to the hospital, police said.
A few other houses nearby were taped off, too. Police said the calls were related.
No further information was available.
More headlines from CBS17.com:
- Rand Paul blocks vote on bill to aid 9/11 first responders
- Gubernatorial candidate won’t meet alone with a woman who is not his wife
- Federal agency: “Go back to where you came from” is discrimination
- VP Pence touts defense budget increases during Fort Bragg visit
- Trump slams congresswomen in Greenville rally; crowd roars, ‘Send her back!’
For more stories like this that matter to you, click here to download the CBS 17 News app for free.
Watch live newscasts, get breaking news and sign up for push alerts – download now