FAYETTEVILLE, N.C. (WNCN) – Fayetteville police responded to a shooting Thursday night in the Loch Lomond subdivision.
Police said the call came in just after 8 p.m. along the 7300 block of Ryan Street. They found one victim suffering from a non-life-threatening gunshot wound.
The victim was taken to the hospital, police said.
A few other houses nearby were taped off, too. Police said the calls were related.
No further information was available.
More headlines from CBS17.com:
- Fan seriously injured in assault after Luke Bryan concert, Raleigh police say
- Person of interest has ‘key information’ in death of Holly Springs mom, police say
- ‘Stop Celebrating Genocide’: Vandals target Providence Christopher Columbus statue
- Orange juice refills lead to customers assaulting NC IHOP employees, police say
- 7-year-old suffers skull fracture as Cary woman crashes while driving impaired, court docs say
For more stories like this that matter to you, click here to download the CBS 17 News app for free.
Watch live newscasts, get breaking news and sign up for push alerts – download now