FAYETTEVILLE, N.C. (WNCN) — Fayetteville police are looking for a teen who vanished Friday afternoon.
Zion Whitley-Ray, 14, was last seen around 5 p.m. in the area of Longbranch and Glen Canyon drives, according to a news release from Fayetteville police.
Whitley-Ray is described as 5-foot-6 and weighs about 130 pounds. He was wearing all black clothing, according to police.
“He is not considered to be a runaway at this time,” Fayetteville Officer Jeremy Strickland said in an email. “Officers and detectives are investigating the circumstances surrounding his disappearance.”
Anyone with information concerning the whereabouts of Zion Whitley-Ray, is asked to immediately call 911, or contact Fayetteville / Cumberland County Crimestoppers at (910) 483-TIPS (8477).
More headlines from CBS17.com:
- Wake County Schools moves forward with re-opening plan
- Kansas GOP congressman charged with 3 felonies, including voter fraud
- Woman in Wendy’s is killed when drunk driver plows into restaurant, police say
- White House touts infrastructure agenda ahead of Trump’s trip to Georgia
- Ford unveils new Bronco, says website overwhelmed by ‘stampede of reservations’
For more stories like this that matter to you, click here to download the CBS 17 News app for free.
Watch live newscasts, get breaking news and sign up for push alerts – download now