FAYETTEVILLE, N.C. (WNCN) — As Election Day edges closer, President Donald Trump is returning to North Carolina to hold a rally in Fayetteville later this week
Trump was already in nearby Lumberton this past weekend. The president spoke to a group of supporters at the Fayetteville airport on Sept. 19.
Now, Trump is planning a campaign rally for Thursday at the Fayetteville Regional Airport.
The event is scheduled for 6:30 p.m. and will include remarks from other Republican candidates.
Doors open for the event at 3:30 p.m. The campaign released information on how to obtain tickets.
Donald Trump Jr. spoke to a group on Oct. 10 at the Cumberland County Republican headquarters.
More coverage from Your Local Election Headquarters
- NC Supreme Court chief justice race could be determined Monday night
- Second stimulus checks: Here’s how Biden might try to boost the economy
- US appeals court rejects Trump appeal over Pennsylvania race
- Biden seeks unity as Trump stokes fading embers of campaign
- North Carolina pro-Trump donor suing group over failure to prove voter fraud in 2020 election