FAYETTEVILLE, N.C. (WNCN) — The Fayetteville Woodpeckers are getting ready for the upcoming season and they have a familiar face throwing out the first pitch for them.
Brian Baumgartner, also known as Kevin Malone from the hit show “The Office” will throw out the first pitch on May 28.
It’s part of the Woodpeckers’ “The Office” theme night.
The team is offering a meet and greet package as well.
For more info, visit here.
- Trump to visit North and South Carolina ahead of primaries
- How cold weather can impact those with sensory concerns
- California firefighter killed in library fire identified; 2 teens arrested for arson
- Snowy forecast brings mixed reviews for Raleigh residents
- Ryan Newman ‘alert and walking around’ after horrific crash at Daytona 500
For more stories like this that matter to you, click here to download the CBS 17 News app for free.
Watch live newscasts, get breaking news and sign up for push alerts – download now