FAYETTEVILLE, N.C. (WNCN) — The Fayetteville Woodpeckers are getting ready for the upcoming season and they have a familiar face throwing out the first pitch for them.
Brian Baumgartner, also known as Kevin Malone from the hit show “The Office” will throw out the first pitch on May 28.
It’s part of the Woodpeckers’ “The Office” theme night.
The team is offering a meet and greet package as well.
For more info, visit here.
- Teen girl seriously injured in stabbing in Raleigh, police say
- ‘This is the year of sudden change’: UNC’s Mack Brown ready for curveballs
- Raleigh police investigating shooting near downtown
- ‘I’m sick of it’: Families impacted by Durham gun violence call for more action
- COVID-19 outbreak persists at Johnston County nursing home
For more stories like this that matter to you, click here to download the CBS 17 News app for free.
Watch live newscasts, get breaking news and sign up for push alerts – download now