FAYETTEVILLE, N.C. (WNCN) — Fayetteville police have identified the victim of an August 8 homicide that occurred along that 5900 block of Cliffdale Road.
Police say McKinley Summers Jr., 30, was found in his vehicle with a gunshot wound. He later died in the hospital.
Summers Jr. leaves behind four children.
Detectives have obtained information indicating the suspect(s) were operating a silver Dodge with black rims or missing hub caps.
The vehicle was last seen in the area of Cliffdale Road and Skibo Road as well as the area of Raeford Road and Hope Mills Road.
Detectives are seeking the public’s assistance in the identification or any sightings of a vehicle matching this description.
More headlines from CBS17.com:
- NC-based Marine honored for saving mom and child after car wreck
- Man killed in shooting during dispute at NC sweepstakes parlor
- COVID-19 outbreak linked to wrestling tournament, Louisiana officials say
- NC community terrified as day 3 of manhunt fails to catch suspect with ‘Convict’ tattoo around neck
- Hasselhoff’s own Knight Rider car goes for $300,000 at auction