DURHAM, N.C. (WNCN) – Two 24-year-old men were charged in connection with a 2016 murder, according to a Friday news release from Durham police.
Brandon Patterson and Eric Holland are charged with murder and conspiracy to commit murder. Holland is currently incarcerated at the Forsyth County Jail on a federal detainer, the release said.
Patterson is not yet in custody. Anyone with information on his whereabouts is asked to call Investigator Mitchell at 919-560-4440, ext. 29335, or call CrimeStoppers at 919-683-1200.
Officers responded to a shooting call on Sept. 12, 2016. When they arrived at the scene near the intersection of East Main and Elm streets shortly after 7 p.m., they found 34-year-old Larry Donnell Owens lying on the sidewalk, the release said.
Owens died at the scene.
No further information was available.
- Pictures made for social media come to life at the Trick Art Museum
- Powerhouse US swim team shines with 6 medals, 1st US gold
- Former St. Augustine’s track star heads to Tokyo Olympics as member of Jamaican hurdle team
- Pedestrian hit, killed by DWI driver, NC police say
- Doctors warn about slightly different symptoms with delta variant of COVID