DURHAM, N.C. (WNCN) — Durham police say one man is in critical condition after being shot in the head and two others have non-life-threatening injuries after also being shot Monday evening.
Police have classified the shooting as a drive-by and say it happened around 6 p.m. at 1007 Fairview St. in Durham.
There is no word on what led up to the shooting or if a suspect has been identified.
Two people — a man and woman — were wounded in a shooting less than three hours later Monday evening.
- Proud Boys member Alan Swinney arrested on 12 charges
- A look at COVID-19 deep cleaning in Harnett County Schools
- Are kids safe from coronavirus in school? Dr. Birx answers COVID-19 questions tonight on NewsNation
- 2nd man arrested for August murder on Interstate 40, Raleigh police say
- Trump insists he’s always denounced white supremacist groups
For more stories like this that matter to you, click here to download the CBS 17 News app for free.
Watch live newscasts, get breaking news and sign up for push alerts – download now