DURHAM, N.C. (WNCN) — Durham police are investigating after they say one person was hospitalized after a shooting Tuesday.
Police say the shooting happened around 9:30 p.m. on Nelson Street.
There is no word on what led up to the shooting or the condition of the person shot.
Police have no identified a suspect in the shooting.
The incident comes after a string of shootings in the city in recent days, including one that took the life of a nine-year-old.
- Police investigating after body found in Durham neighborhood
- NC attorney general calls for federal ban of menthol cigarettes
- How long could it take to vaccinate every adult in North Carolina from COVID-19?
- Care Hub helps Duke Hospitals with emergency room logistics
- NC Education Lottery sees strong sales amid COVID-19 pandemic