DURHAM, N.C. (WNCN) – A man was shot and a woman was grazed by a bullet in a shooting outside a shop in Durham Sunday night, police said.
The shooting occurred outside the Tobacco Shop on Holloway Street at S. Adams Street. This is the same location where Esahaq Msbah Saleh Fadhel, 17, of Cary, was found shot to death on June 23.
Police said a woman was grazed by a bullet on her leg and a man walked into the hospital with a non-life threatening injury caused by a firearm.
A gas station clerk told CBS 17 reporter Crystal Price that he heard six or seven shots and believed it may have been a drive-by shooting.
Both victims are expected to be OK and an investigation is underway. No further information has been released.
More headlines from CBS17.com:
- Durham County leaders strongly discourage door-to-door Halloween trick-or-treating
- Colorado firefighters to homeowners: ‘If this note finds you we must have done something right’
- Social media scams have cost consumers $117M already this year – Here’s what to look out for
- COVID-19 cluster closes Person County school for in-person learning
- Florida school district investigating claims that cheerleader was forced to kneel during anthem
For more stories like this that matter to you, click here to download the CBS 17 News app for free.
Watch live newscasts, get breaking news and sign up for push alerts – download now