DURHAM, N.C. (WNCN) — One person was injured in a shooting during broad-daylight Sunday morning in a residential area of Durham, police say.
The incident was reported around 10:30 a.m. in the 900 block of Martin Luther King Jr. Parkway, according to a statement from Durham police.
The victim — only identified as “a male” — suffered injuries that police said do not appear to be life threatening.
No other information was released.
Police said they are investigating the shooting.
More headlines from CBS17.com:
- What to expect at the movies during a pandemic, some theaters not ready
- Classroom 911 : Help to balance work responsibilities with teaching virtual school
- Is your 401K hurting your retirement plans?
- Check’s in the mail? Trump doling out aid before election
- Are enough people downloading NC’s COVID contact tracing app?