DURHAM, N.C. (WNCN) — One person was wounded in a shooting at apartments in Durham on Friday night, police said.
The incident happened between 7 p.m. and 8 p.m. outside the Foxfire Apartment Homes at 1400 Wyldewood Road, in north Durham, police said.
Several police officers were at the scene outside the apartments. The victim suffered non-life-threatening injuries during the shooting.
Police did not provide any other information about the victim or a possible suspect.
The apartments are located near Horton Road and Stadium Drive.
More headlines from CBS17.com:
- Rapper Kanye West files in Wisconsin to run for president
- CBS 17 Job Alert – Provantage and NCDMV are hiring
- 2 men, including a police officer, overdose on fentanyl mistaken for cocaine
- Former officer who shot Rayshard Brooks sues over firing
- From behind nursing home window, Colorado woman meets grandson she never knew
For more stories like this that matter to you, click here to download the CBS 17 News app for free.
Watch live newscasts, get breaking news and sign up for push alerts – download now