DURHAM, N.C. (WNCN) — One person was wounded in a shooting at apartments in Durham on Friday night, police said.
The incident happened between 7 p.m. and 8 p.m. outside the Foxfire Apartment Homes at 1400 Wyldewood Road, in north Durham, police said.
Several police officers were at the scene outside the apartments. The victim suffered non-life-threatening injuries during the shooting.
Police did not provide any other information about the victim or a possible suspect.
The apartments are located near Horton Road and Stadium Drive.
More headlines from CBS17.com:
- At least five displaced, one injured in Durham boarding house fire
- Track coach remembers NC teen killed in hit-and-run as star athlete
- Virginia’s highest court upholds weapons ban at gun rally
- Carolina drops OT decision to Anaheim for 3rd straight loss
- Cary bicyclist wants to thank others who helped when he fell and broke hip
For more stories like this that matter to you, click here to download the CBS 17 News app for free.
Watch live newscasts, get breaking news and sign up for push alerts – download now