DURHAM, N.C. (WNCN) – A 19-year-old was arrested and charged with the May murder of a 16-year-old in Durham, police said Monday.
Quantarius Williams was arrested by members of the U.S. Marshals Service Joint Fugitive Task Force, a news release said. Investigators believe the shooting happened near Fayetteville and Timothy streets.
Officers arrived at the scene of the May 28 shooting to find 16-year-old Duwayne Clay Jr. shot to death in a vehicle, an earlier news release said.
More headlines from CBS17.com:
- Victim suffers serious injuries in shooting on Cooper Road in Raleigh
- DPAC Prepares to Break More Records in 2020
- Monday, January 27th : DPAC Breaks Records in 2019, Protect Your Tax Refund
- File Early to Protect Your Identity & Tax Refund
- Report: Thousands of dollars worth of items vandalized at SC beach mini golf course