DURHAM, N.C. (WNCN) — Two employees at the Durham County Sheriff’s Office have tested positive for COVID-19.
Officials say the individual employees have not had contact with each other.
There is no word on who the individuals may be or at what capacity they serve in at the sheriff’s office.
- Storm-tattered Frying Pan Tower flag being auctioned off to support places hardest hit by Hurricane Isaias
- Triangle gym owners react to remaining in Phase 2 and closed
- 8-year-old shot accidentally in Rocky Mount, police say
- Durham Public Schools suspends student driver’s education program indefinitely
- 2 Florida men arrested after dolphin calf, fish found dead
For more stories like this that matter to you, click here to download the CBS 17 News app for free.
Watch live newscasts, get breaking news and sign up for push alerts – download now