DURHAM, N.C. (WNCN) — Two teens were shot while walking on the street in Durham on Wednesday night, Durham police said.
The shooting happened around 9:50 p.m. when the two teens — a male and a female — were walking down the street after leaving a gas station near the intersection of S. Roxboro Street and W. Cornwallis Road when a car pulled up and began shooting, according to police.
The teens were not seriously injured, authorities said.
No one has been arrested and there is no suspect information available.
More headlines from CBS17.com:
- Police: 9-year-old shot, killed in Durham; 8-year-old wounded
- Florida man who allegedly said he wants to set record and kill 100 people in mass shooting is arrested
- Four Loko teases new seltzer with nearly triple the alcohol content of its competitors
- Man finds 50-year-old message in a bottle from Russian Navy on Alaskan shore
- Expert: These car seats sold online are ‘not safe at all’
For more stories like this that matter to you, click here to download the CBS 17 News app for free.
Watch live newscasts, get breaking news and sign up for push alerts – download now