DURHAM, N.C. (WNCN) — Two teens were shot while walking on the street in Durham on Wednesday night, Durham police said.
The shooting happened around 9:50 p.m. when the two teens — a male and a female — were walking down the street after leaving a gas station near the intersection of S. Roxboro Street and W. Cornwallis Road when a car pulled up and began shooting, according to police.
The teens were not seriously injured, authorities said.
No one has been arrested and there is no suspect information available.
More headlines from CBS17.com:
- Shoplifter stabs, pepper-sprays Walmart workers, Louisiana police say
- Gov. Cooper orders lowering of flags to half-staff in honor of N.C. native George Floyd
- VIDEO: Man detained after waving chainsaw at Texas protesters
- Gov. Cooper orders lowering of flags to half-staff in honor of George Floyd
- ‘She’s not breathing!’ NC police officer rescues choking baby at Olive Garden
For more stories like this that matter to you, click here to download the CBS 17 News app for free.
Watch live newscasts, get breaking news and sign up for push alerts – download now